I have a brand new install of Debian Wheezy (7.1.0) and can't get the driver to install. The git clone is missing a "make install" task:
- make install
- make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.
And trying to install using the prebuilt packages fails with:
- sudo dpkg -i solo6010-dkms_2.4.8-5_all.deb
- Selecting previously unselected package solo6010-dkms.
- (Reading database ... 147980 files and directories currently installed.)
- Unpacking solo6010-dkms (from solo6010-dkms_2.4.8-5_all.deb) ...
- Setting up solo6010-dkms (2.4.8-5) ...
- Removing all [solo6010-2.4.8] DKMS Modules
- Error! There are no instances of module: solo6010
- 2.4.8 located in the DKMS tree.
- Adding [solo6010-2.4.8] Module to DKMS build system
- Doing initial module build
- Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 3.2.0-4-amd64 (x86_64)
- Consult /var/lib/dkms/solo6010/2.4.8/build/make.log for more information.
- dpkg: error processing solo6010-dkms (--install):
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 10
- Errors were encountered while processing:
So, what now?