Known

D-Link DCS-930L

Jon Mjorud shared this problem 2 months ago

Hi,

I'm trying to add D-Link DCS-930L to BlueCherry v2.7.9. The camera supports MJPEG and I have tested all sorts of URL combinations.

IP/video/mjpg.cgi

IP/video/mjpg.cgi?.mjpg

IP/mjpeg.cgi

IP/mjpeg.cgi?.mjpg

All combinations work when looking at it directly from the browser.

I assume that BlueCherry parses the URL correctly because form the log file I see this:

Jan 10 10:45:48 webcam bc-server[1147]: I(4/D-Link): Video stream timebase is unusual (1/1200000). This could cause timing issues.

Jan 10 10:45:48 webcam bc-server[1147]: I(4/D-Link): Stream started: Video: mjpeg, yuvj422p(pc, bt470bg/unknown/unknown), 640x480, 1/1200000(s) 1/25(c)

Jan 10 10:45:48 webcam bc-server[1147]: E(4/D-Link): Read error from stream: End of file

Any ideas would be greatly appriciated.

Best regards

Jon

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Jon,

you can try to open camera stream with supposed URL using some media player first, like SMPlayer or VLC and check if it plays the stream well. Maybe you can google for correct MJPEG URL for this camera

> Video stream timebase is unusual (1/1200000). This could cause timing issues.

If it's the timebase issue that prevents BC server from using this camera, then please provide us with access to that camera so we can try to develop some workaround and release it in the next server version

photo

No problems.

What do you need access to? The mjpeg-stream? I'd rather not post the URL here so how can I PM it to you?

photo

please write access details to support@bluecherrydvr.com with link to this topic